Thursday, February 14, 2008

out of speech ...out of my corner & beach...





needy babyhood..




shredded neighborhood..





god is there.




.declared fair...




how could you dare...
they where there




watching &share.




what a mockery ..




peace is puckery..





where are you my leach




peace is out of reach





crying child nodding..




lo!my home is burning..




enfloding him,watching,




,couldnt,turning..




swept away his tears,TEARING!




lil.Kid its hard life way learning ..




heartrending..





pulled his head away...




They hurt mummy how could they!?!




travail her in a strange way..




if my dad alife they gonna pay..




its politices Bab U,SHe,thEY &all should pay.




.except THEY...





oh my!they killed my lovley nieace..




out on pass out of peace...





start crying again ...




i need mummy im in pain..




what do they gain..





FIE....






put my chin over his head, holding him between my lap..




suddnly iwoke-up by a smooth lap..




out of speech..

out of my corner & beach..

No comments:

 
User-agent: Googlebot-Image # Allow Everything Allow: /*