Monday, September 17, 2007







إنجليزيات_1
(god you Creator I'm asking you with your ability and powerful to help us on what we are on it ,(Allah)we have no one no thing no power without you please help us ,we are praying in answering time hoping to get mercy from you as soon as you promise us ,god we are became weak please make us strong please give us the ability to defense our self....)Amen














Just tell me why......


Maybe still i can fly ....


Fly with you in the sky.....


If you don't say why...



I have to say bye....



Its so hard but it deserve the try......



I think about it when I'm fixing your tie.....



Should all these children die .....

Should all those people loose there lives because of Alie.........


My feeling is just bigger than being described by a shy.........


Trying to help but no way just dipping my head in a tasty pie...



Trying to forget but nothing could make me oh my!.......



Turning to net searching for happy things and became a happiness spy....




Its inside you just ask for ((Allah)) the great and almighty ......


No comments:

 
User-agent: Googlebot-Image # Allow Everything Allow: /*